Think Human thoughts

Think Human thoughts..
Think human thoughts...
oooo..!
Think human thoughts!
Think human!
o!OH!

I've been living with a pain inside
that tries to hijack my brain and I
am never giving in, no, no,
I am never giving in.
This thing inside can go fuck off
somewhere, it can go fuck off somewhere.
Yes, go somewhere, anywhere were it can
never be again.

I've been thinking human thoughts,
not about the mission,
nor the plan, but playing a role
the best I can, but I want this to be over
right now and I am very sober
right now, still I want this to be over.
Yes, I want it over. Over and over.
Over and over!
I want this world that people love
to hate, gone. I want a world
that all good and right can enjoy,
not this world were evil can toy.

I am no longer just a boy.
I am a great man and this is where
I stand, if you cannot change the world,
then I will change it myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators