One Last Post-Not personal at all but please read.

So like-I've been reading this blog and other author works and books-to get ideas and I realize I really don't feel elaborating on my life. How I first sang in high school and then met my boyfriend in a local band and well had my son-I'm really not a social person which is why I decided to pick something to write that necessarily doesn't have to do with me-I'm not a chick like Sick Phanthom who opens up to everyone on the internet and explains every aspect of his-her life. I like talking to people personally up hand and if I can't see them-I don't like talking. That's me and that's the last time I am saying anything about myself, thank you.

And also I will post at this time from now on-and only four posts a day.
Yes, Vona laid down the law....I'm sorry, I'm just angry this boy took down my Vona's Takeover Theme...oh well-the takeover will be back.

Comments

  1. Really?Old lady! Did you freaking just call me a little girl!?
    You got ambition kid! Remember this is my blog,lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. psshh..boy grow up and go back to that douche bag school you talk so much about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell! Never going back-you should go to bed and talk to your husband, I'm sure he needs you now, girly.
    Or better yet your kid! I depended on you so I could actually rest but hell no...just no. I'm back to normal without your help anyone but its good to have your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy...just be quiet or I will jump through this screen and kick your behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP! Why the hell are you two arguing? You two are supposed to be working together~! Not fucking fighting,get it together-oh and I am back! Also, I won't send an email of what I'm going to offer! I'm going to post,bro.
    And welcome to the team Vona Flowera! You seem nice and foreign-clue there for all viewing here,and oh well-this stalker is back! Kiddies-and Talen Han stop using my phrase kiddies-I know you miss my emails of females but please,get your own sayings! That's all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! new stalker dude-okay, I was just kidding Mr. Sick Phantom-please accept my apology, I have to be the oldest!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice too see you two Stalker-and don't call me by my kid name, that era is over. As for you Vona, I will not be a douche-you are forgiven and I'm pretty sure it'll happen again but we have disappearing Will. Take no offense but I'm so tired
    and I'm going to bed at 4:00! Instead of 4:30!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators