Mary

Mary,
a little brown studded girl
of older teenage age,
whom I come to appreciate as my friend

She leans against me as we walk the side walk
and leans in to kiss me one day while we talk
and this is me, leaving me of the past behind
and carrying her to the future.
She is my Mary! MARY!
Hopefully, I get to marry her one day.

For the reasons unknown, I cast a tone,
I cast a tone of romantic despair when she is
not there. And I care, I care.
She is not there with me now
till I get through this trauma and drama
now.

Mary! I am coming for you!
Will you run through the field for me!
What is stopping you?! Nothing! I am
coming for you and you reach out to me
like the touch I know and everything is
as good as it should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators