Channel creative energy

Also, on VENT! I will write ideas of shows as if I where to create them myself, but this time, different from the last time I attempted this. I will not look at any of the characters or story plot already created, I will do it the proper and right way. Only imagine the base reality and stemming ideas and characters and if you have seen the ideas on the other sites in the past, this is just like this but to a massive scale. I do not know which series I am going to do as of yet at all.
Because this is not one of the things you can just plan, it is one of those things you do.
Purely unpredictable, to write a list or plan other than a generalization would not be helpful at all
better rather harmful.

Thank You for your time, good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators