Vent!

What! Vent is about is lists and many of lists and groups, just like your every day site, join me as I discover alot of bands, the way I plan to discover bands is by the many massive events for example Van's Warped Tour and Austin City Limits anything else as well. You can also submit big awesome events in this country, America or other countries for us to follow ( as I expect to be joined by others with a passion for music).

You can expect to find coverage about a band on a post or many posts. I plan to search for every part of what makes them a band, not to only to better understand bands but their music as well. Thus becoming a better musician. Basically, I am training to become a better musician covering my styles and instruments. This is the site I simply discuss my journey and research on music and those involved in it, this is Vent.
passion claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators