Review:The Rise of the Young, Couple 2

 

KAT: So here we are again, yet again, to discuss this manner. What does this mean?
Quote first line,"This is the rise of the young-" This is basically what it means.
The rise of the young. Two lovers who are young will come together thought it seemed unlikely they would do so.

Spergiel: I think it means child support and the end of the male of this relationship's child hood.

KAT: What about the girl's childhood, I want to be reassigned-my friend you are too cynical.

Spergiel: The world is still to flat for your nonsense! Love and romance, why if any of my children from out of my arranged polygamy by the Marywood church, took interest in any one else than what I pick! Dead! Yes, dead!

KAT: You are a certain psychopath! Try to be professional here, this is embarrassing!

Spergiel: Or is it! Join next time and KATTIE is replaced.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators