QUESTION FROM UNIVERSITY TAKE 2

People believe in all kinds of things: political candidates, sports teams, ghosts, their friends, a raw-food diet. Aside from your religious views, what do you believe in?


I believe that besides there being this universe, there are many universes-all different versions of each other that are like the cells in one large body. I believe there are many different versions of myself doing similar or different things to what I am doing right now.

The idea of different universes spans from comic books that use the theory of there being different universes.  Without comic books I probably would have just thought of the concept of different universes myself in my daily writing adventures. Since I became an avid comic book reader by reading the comics in the book section of target when I was 7, I believe in different realities where different results of life are possible.  Instead of just one version of a person, there are infinite amounts of versions. Just like a web browser or programs, there are different versions of the program as the program upgrades itself. So people have the latest and greatest version, while others have the outdated version. I think all universes are like this, in one reality there is the best version of yourself possible and in another universe there is the worst possible version of yourself and in between all that you can get different versions of yourselves.

In addition to this theory, I believe that it is actually possible to travel to one of these other dimensions, like information can travel from one computer to the next and like nutrients can travel to one cell to another, human beings can travel to one dimension to another. With this a sort of time travel could be possible, a traveler could locate a past similar to the past of their dimension and see what the past was like there. Though such travel would include tremendously advanced tech, I believe. It would have to have tech to see into other dimensions and see what they are about so travelers would not be killed by the conditions in that reality.

I believe if people saw the world the way I do with all sorts of opportunities and possibilities people would not limit their selves in what they could do and should do and then again, I believe there is a reality here people at this moment are using that same idea. If people went to a worse timeline then theirs, they would respect their lives even more because in some worse off realities, they probably would not exist. Such shock from discovering in a different reality they do not exist would force them to do better in this reality, it make them realize how grand the entire place we live in is great. Traveling to dimensions where they do not exist would solve the empty feeling by some people who feel life is unimportant and that they are not needed.

I believe that there is not just our reality but many realities and we can travel to them because it should be like nutrients passing from cell to cell to another cell. Dimensional traveling, I believe would prevent some people from committing suicide if they traveled to a dimension where they didn’t exist. I believe in other dimensions and traveling to other dimensions could help out our reality, exactly to point where people would not sigh about the terrors of life because they would have seen worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators