Review-The Mechanic and the Runaway Bride, Couple 3

KAT: Only Kat this time, Spergiel has been dismissed, his opinions lack rhetoric and professionalism and thus he has been discontinued, kicked off of the show. We now introduce Jack.

Jack: Hello everyone, my name is Jack,we here will discuss the importance of this story. I think my lovely friend that it shows the importance of romance and if you got to run, you gotta run!

KAT: Oh Darling, don't say that-I mean, I think if you are really in love you should be able to be flexible where exactly you are? You know.

Jack: Oh, I know. It is great to love and even better to be on the run with this person.

KAT: Ha. HA! You are starting to scare me! What is that in your lap?

Jack: It's a gun! I'm taking you hostage honey! You wanna love me and so we can run?!

KAT:Ohh...God! Another psycho. How come all the people I pick are complete psychos!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators