My Favorite Artists(last post)

I was surely failing, falling down
into the solid dizzying ground then
Jack's Mannequin took me away
to an Owl City and that Tonight,
Alive, I fell into a Passion Pit
so wide, and never broke stride
with a Day to Remember( a day to remember!)
that day in Blue October she broke away from
me.
I went high! I went so Blinking 182 times
at the 30 seconds,we had left together before she went to Mars .
I was sad forever when she left, only to remember
My Chemical Romance with her, our last chance.
Not a dance. Now I've been Sleeping with Sirens!
This is my All Time Low!
I've been off to Imagine Dragons!
Taking the words of the Killers to heart!
But I haven't been falling apart!
I have just been Panicking at the Disco!
And now, there is only on last artist for me
to hear to save myself, Sick Phanthom.
And then I Walk the Moon one last time
before begin sent back to the 1975 to get her to
forgive me for not begin the person she wants/wanted!
But no, its over,its done!
FUCK! I'm a Fall Out Boy, a Muse for apathy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators