Some non-popular-non mainstream artists.

You know there are some bands that have awesome sounds but don't get enough credit if they don't meet pop standards that closed minded people usually listen to, but if you are an open minded person like me...you'll understand that these are very good artists! And should never be called noise!

Good Music- :)

* Sleeping with Sirens
- What I think: One of the best bands ever because the songs are geared towards people who have really bad times early in life-you know teenage years and downward-there is even one song where it is about a father who has abandoned his son. It is also a great mood maker because it contains a lot of good sounds in my opinion and the songs are something that are catchy and stay in your head long.
Did I mention if you fall asleep to this music in your loop, it is absolute heaven.
* Sky Sailing
-What I Think- Yes, this comes from Adam Young, creator of Owl City, his older written songs. They have a beautiful bedtime like feel to them that can put you in a peaceful little mood. The sounds are very inspirational but I wouldn't fall asleep to this-I would never wake up.
*Jack's Mannequin
-What I Think- Originating as a solo project for Andrew McMahon, this band made some great tunes while it was around, like in my opinion, "Crashing"-"Spinning" or " What Gets You Off" and etc. There are so many great songs that came from this project that every song is my favorite even though some can be a little dull.
* Walk the Moon
- What I Think-This band's music is a bit hard to explain but they have sort of this old touch to them with a new modern approach or something. Any way good feels when listening to these songs-especially," Tight Rope" or " Anna Sun". Though there are a few songs I do not favor, it is a really good album.
* The 1975
 What I Think-The sound is original with some songs sounding like the music played in shoe stores and some with a bit of late 80's or 90's( I'm not sure-I'm not even old enough) not touch to them. The songs have a calm feel to them and the singing is different that what I usually hear. I think I like the entire album-it flows nicely and has a nice mood/influence coming from it!
* Gold Fields-
 What I Think-Their music is awesome, it has sort of a type of wonderful feel to some of the songs-in the sense of a calm. Their music is again,yet a merge of modern music and influences of old music.
* He is We 
What I think- Whoever can put together songs like this and sing the way their songs are sung, are good in my book. The sound is sort of like a natural feel to it or something. Whatever it is, the songs are very inspirational and have good purposes-just listening to the album makes you feel as if you are in another place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators