for january 2020

Okay.When I read this again,things will be much greater-I will see how all my sacrifices have landed me this far. Every pain, every downfall that I have to go through-its almost over-it will be over.
Everyone will appreciate their spiritual-connect for real with there really is-not what they create or say there is but what there really is. Even if I read this and I'm sad at how this was a better time in my life and I'll feel nostalgic for it! I WON'T! TOO much mess has happened just for me to forget it and act like it never happened-there needs to be justice and honor for all the wrongs that have happened. These weren't good times-never good times!
Can an individual just try to protect people from an evil they don't know?
Nah,you can't or they will just defend the evil and then suffer later on with some type of realization.
You got to make them realize it faster-not force them but gently guide them to it or something before its too fucking late to return!!

Anyway-a life as a mess is always a test to not fucking kill or kid yourself.
I can do it-you can always do what you want if you put your soul to it.
That is it. You cannot force things to happen the way you want to. Only a mere psychopath-only a mere fool would be so cowardly to not see reality and know that they can't always get their way or know that they always do not have to pay( unless that is the true state of their reality).
You cannot force things to happen for you, you can only feel for places that will lead you to a certain goal.  It is will, it is truth, it is imagination, it is justice and hope that will see me through anything.
                                       SINCERELY , ODD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators