DREAM LINE.(poem)

The weekend is slowly approaching
and we are on a rocky small boat
down this stream we call life.
Blue, green waters!
Romance.
We are on the dream line to heaven in our minds.
oh, in our minds-our lovely minds.
Behind us is the horror of the past lives,
the other days of the week and we won't take a peak back-no.
no.no.no.No!

My darling is sweet-so brown and pale at the same time.
so very pale and so brown curls. In her eyes-I see
the manifestation of love itself. Itself.
She'll kiss me! And I won't hold back till the weekend ends.

We are so glad. so glad.To be together because now we
can actually be loved. Weekend don't end! Don't end-this is
the dream line! This is the dream line.
Dream Line.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators