Could humanity be shrunken down to the size of a backyard?

It is Jyuera again, can life get any more weird? This guy R takes us down to some sort of underground area where people are lounging or taking a nap."you see" R points at the people," they come from one of the many million cities". R pauses and turns to us and says turning," I'll ask this guy-no joke!ha-HA!" R goes to a guy with a red cap with a white star on his head who seems in deep mediation.
" I am from Franz-New Franz 2002.3 KAHIQ"the man smiles with his eyes closed"are these people from the outside world?" The man opens his eyes and they are a deep neon red with glowing white pupils.
"woah!" I say uncaring about the guys emotions but those are some peepers that seem to see right to the core of your very begin.  The others don't look surprised and Jamie doesn't stop holding my hand-maybe he's scared but no! He's perfectly calm and alert-I really need to get it together or I'm really going to loose my tough girl status. I just don't want to become one of those pickup girls at all.
" Howdy" the man exclaims after some seconds that feel like some odd seconds.
"Hello, Key Ver- enjoying the real world?!" R says and the man nods his head and rises.
" you gonna give them the tour?"he speaks clearly-just a bit too clearly.
"of course! you are paying for it! okay-not!" R laughs and Henry/Danny chuckles oddly in the background.
"What?!" Henry/Danny looks when R looks back not as pleased.
"of course!" R smiles," This way everyone! By the way once we pass this hallway to the white room we'll be shrunken down to the Nueva Room-Rather Welcome City!"
Reane and the others don't look all concerned but I just can't help but to squeeze Jamie's hand.
"you okay?"Jamie says,"you aren't usually like this!"
"yeah-we'll I'm-I've been taught to feel,like by my mother-before she died and something just doesn't feel right here!"I just let it go.
" It's going to be alright!" Jamie smiles with a bright white smile and gives me a hug quickly," I'm not going to let you go or get hurt,you hear?!"
"yes!" I say rapidly hoping to not cause a scene! Hopeful no one but R notices as Henry and Reane have gone into the next room or hallway.
"come on! there is nothing wrong-nothing bad happens-I promise!" R says smiling and we walk modernly towards and into the oncoming hallway which feels weird as if tinged with a lot of energy.
The others are waiting at the front of the entrance." let's go!" Reane says brightly and R doesn't look content. " you know it really ticks me off when people take the lines I always say or interrupt me in a conversation I have occasionally with common people-but in other words let's go!"  R says and walks ahead," this is fun-! It is actually a very short hallway."
We take off after the man into a hallway with gray tilings on all sides of the hall though the tiling on the floor is some type of odd type of soft carpet tiling with cross and circle designs.
"How is it?" I walking along feeling like such a Jenny, I hate Jenny( no reason but she is so nice and feeble its not even funny).
"yep?" R says as the light in the hallway changes just a bit and I feel really strange as if I have gotten next to the feeling that was bothering me earlier. We walk out into some type of white colored hallway with see through clear transparent sides that look out towards a large massive ceiling and I look up and gasp. The feeling I was afraid of is now multiplied like a trembling feeling which seems to shake my essence to its very core. The sky above is white but it looks like it has an ending.
"we are small!!!" I shout," how are the people's eyes like that?!"
" oh," R says," its because they are so in tune with the smallest particles in existence- it changes their genome a bit! They are like Jamie and Reane here-most without the immortality!"
" wait!" Jamie let's go of my hand," I'm immortal!"
"yeah-!"R says and turns to Reane," you didn't-no...come on!"
"I did what was necessary!" Reane says," I had too much power-so I gave some to him-he might be immortal, he might not be!"
I then realize Jamie's alarm is from the fact that he could never be old-perhaps that is a good thing, he is not power hungry-he wants to get old and hopefully be with someone.
" hello" says a female voice I instantly hate.
The voice belongs to a girl that looks sort of like Reane but the thing is that she is sitting on a bed that is located on a wider part of the passageway to the left. There is a desk that has a crayon colored poster stating in white letters on a blue background," HELLO! IT'S WELCOME CITY!"
The girl has a red shirt that states" hi"in white letters. She has on a black jacket and dark magenta pants and black boots with red tennis shoe feel to them. In the area that seems enclosed by some type of  blue matter that is like light but it has like a time element that seems to slow if you focus to hard.
" HELLO!" she says," my name is MOIRA! DADDY! Finally you came!I'm in a fix-somehow like a while ago: maybe 10,000 years or such-an energy disturbance made my device trapped me a time lock-keeping me young!" Reane seems shocked and Henry/Danny raises his hands up to his head.
"yep!" R says," she landed here during the event-I was unable to get her out and doing so only made me ageless!" R seems hurt as if realizing a piece of himself is missing.
Jamie looks like he is going to faint," that easy! right here! when we walk in!"
Its my time to grab his hand and he smiles briefly  back,"I'm alright! I think-I really hate that Science-he made this seem really hard!"
" ha ah-ha!" R says,"he does that! Because he has no spirit to follow and simply ignores reality or simple thinking for his Science! I feel he's gone cold too!"
"HEY!" Moira interrupts," since you guys are here! GET ME OUT! I'M TRIED OF THIS! I'm a traveler-not a caged dancer!"
Oh,yes-we found Moira and she is a mouth full.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators