A1

Hey buddy,so I'll think I'll be missing the trip to the zoo that we had planned,I have come down with some serious type of flu. I am @ coughing,wheezing,squirming and gagging, I have come down with something so very serious. I am confined to the bed of a hospital because it is a very serious matter that I have gotten from some individual who must not be named( @ sick son of a gun 2013).We'll I have to go with being sick and all-I can't use my digits for anything longer than some seconds-so without further notice...wait, could you please text me during the event to see what would be the best time for us to go out together and have some fun, thx. Your buddy.
-----------------------------Extension of Assignment------------------------------------------------
 Dear, Mr. Issac
I hope you are having a wonderful sunny and bright-happy day.I am contacting you to ask for an extension on the assignment that is due tomorrow afternoon. I am really sick with the flu and hardly can do anything but recover,even writing this has been an arduous task for the fact that I am in the hospital and someone is actually texting this for me. An extended assignment deadline would be good in helping me get back from my sickness. Thank you for your time, Mr. Issac and I hope you have a bright and beautiful day.
Sincerely, student.

The reason that both of the messages are different is because they have been sent to different people. One person has control of your grades, another is just a friend who you can talk to casually. The professor,you cannot speak to leisurely unless they give you the permission to do so. The audience that you write to usually controls what you say; you cannot type a curse word into a television script meant for little kids. The genre in the first one is a text where you do not have to write out all the words but use abbreviations-it is like a fun genre that is relaxed that you would write in an everyday setting for social purposes. The next one,however is a letter which blankly you try to convey this type of stale formal voice that you could everyday in a business like purpose. The purpose of this entire thing is to show two people from different statuses that you are sick and you cannot meet things that are set up by you and them. The first one is a trip to the zoo and the next one is an assignment due the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators