Who could possibly be the last human?

Reane can only turn in horror to see her beloved that she lost some many years ago."Why? Elinor! I wasn't going to kill him!" Reane turns very hurt to the core of her very personality. Jamie and Jyuera can only express amazed faces  and Henry smiles brightly. Elinor with her angelic hair with light bleach blonde hair and clear dress that seemed to be the home for many stars raises Reane up with her right hand in a light capsule aura," you silly boy-you still don't get it do you? Our planet-no our reality is dying!You should be willing to find Moira she can help you defeat the Ghosts"
Reane makes a slow transition from a frightened girl to a sadden boy and Elinor lets go of him and he collapses onto the ground and rushes to her feet and legs," please! I plead with you! Kill me now! I don't want to be the last human ever!"
Elinor sighs and calmly says,"there is a last human, Reane but he isn't you-do me a favor..."
Elinor looks to Jamie and Jamie feels she is someone he knows and Elinor confirms what he is thinking,"Take care of our descendant,please and help him on his way!"
Reane only nods his head like an obedient tearful child and Elinor steps back into a circular plane of light and starts to fade,she only puts her right hand to throw Reane a kiss. Reane reaches out to catch his kiss and holds it close to his heart,"I'm in so deep-I love her so much, I will risk three lives because the place I think Moira is-I have visions of is Ghost territory...."
The boy turns and smiles,"ya'll ready for death!" He rises wiping away his tears.
"let me get this straight!"Jyuera says breaking her shocked silence,"you're Jamie's ancestor-I thought Want was..."
" Want had children but she was talking about my child that I had with her-that created Jamie's line",
Reane calmly says pausing.
"what was her name?" Jamie urges on, hinting at what has happened this whole entire time.
"Moira",Reane says.
Henry freezes,"so you and her created Moira? No wonder she never told us that time when the question came up,who her parents were"
"Unfortunately for her,she returned here before your ship passed and landed somewhere on here-we believe she found the very secret to life"Reane states.
"there has to be some way to find her!"Jyuera says almost about to lose it with the mysterious state of her planet revealed driving her to pity.
"we'll I didn't tell you this!"Henry states," but there is a huge energy disturbance in the place where  a city called Hinx used to be-rather it seems by my visions to be some type of complex system of modern like buildings."
"so let's go there!" Reane says.
Henry sighs,"So that's you're entry to the team?"
"yep!" Reane says as blue smoke surrounds the group and they disappear just as the recovered soldiers march straight into the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators