If in the future I became a female-male switcher?

ANNOUNCER: SO WHEN WE LAST LEFT YOU OUR ADVENTURERS WHERE FINDING OUT THE TRUTH OF THEIR PLANET OUT FROM THE SCIENCE-A VERY DANGEROUS FOE WHO SEEMS WEAKENED, WANT DAVIDSON'S DEVICE DIDN'T WORK ON MANY SPOTS ON THE PLANET CAUSING THE REMAINING HUMANS TO EVOLVE INTO GHOST LIKE BEINGS! STAY AHEAD! SOMETHING SERIOUS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

"I!"the Science croaked and Henry stepped back noticing the robot was sparking.
" Get back run!" Henry shouts and Jamie and Jyuera run towards the platform.
"wait!"the Science croaks,"she is here! but trapped!" The robot catches on fire and  a shape appears with a fire extinguisher and quickly doses the robot with it causing it to steam. The robot seems to yell in a horrible dying human voice," curse you-you-you Satan!!!I was dying and you stopped me again-let me die-please! I'm tried of this!"
"not until you answer my question after all these long years!" shouts the shape in a purple shirt and black pants," where is she! and how do you get to the angel void".
"fine! I'm tried of this life-but are you sure you can handle this- Reane! the immortal boy-the chosen immortal!" the Science croaks and Jamie gasps.
" Reane!" Jamie says slowly as if remembering," you are the guy who gave me my abilities when I was young for a bed time story". Reane doesn't turn around,he only shrugs.
Jamie almost launches at him and Henry grabs him before he can reach Reane, Jyuera can not believe what she is seeing, Jamie angry-never!
"the way to get to the Angel void is through the old Megaport that still hovers mysteriously after all these years! Find it-you find your old love interest and then Moira,the savior to all! Try the Delltiod Realm-its where humans end up!" the science croaks and then suddenly Reane pushes his hand through it and it yells hideously as if become forever solid. The noise fades and Reane removes a hand covered in red brittle rock that falls off immediately after he touches it.
"you killed him!" Henry shouts," he was about to die peacefully- Reane,what have you done!I now know what reality this is-its the 14,where there was no modern reformation! No reforming of schools thus no space travel and with no space travel, suicidal governments meaning many pointless deaths-only to realize it was all pointless!" Henry pauses," you guys instead of fixing your problems,the rich slept in fake realities and the poor jumped around many buildings and fought over food and resources-this is the one-where!"
Henry is interrupted when Reane comes spiraling at him,Henry pushes Jamie aside and dodges the kick  Reane extends and rolls dodging Reane's fire.
" seems like you've gotten better since our last fight traveler!!"Reane shouts," It's a shame your superior team mates aren't here to stop you!" Jamie and Jyuera only watch in horror at the platform.
Henry shoots with his right and left arm but the blasts just explode off the frame of the boy.
"YOU! CRITICIZE MY REALITY! I COULD DO NOTHING BUT STAY ALIVE  AND TRY TO SAVE IT!" Reane shouts now glowing a light blue that slowly becomes dark blue and then purple.
" calm down!"Henry steps," there is no need for it to end this way!"
Henry smiles as if he sees something," you know what! I really don't care!"
"what are you!" Reane turns and then yells as angelic fingers cover his eyes.
" guess who?!" says a lovely voice belong to fabulous glowing long haired bleach blond beauty with a transparent Greek like dress on. Reane's scream become feminine and on the floor collapse Reane peering at herself. " I'm a girl! My immortality doesn't work if I'm the true me!" Reane screams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators