Good Signs of a Bright Future

I woke up on the pasture grounds, there was no one-not a single being or person around.Slowly a blurry vision comes into focus and I rose up to peer at the evergreen trees all swirling around me-with a celestial happy tinge to  them,as if celebrating. Everything around me was calm,like I could sleep there for hours and hours,upon hours. Still it was too calm, I felt my wavy blond hair, I clutched my head and a dizzy feeling came over-my name is Jamie Davidson and I had forgotten my friends. How could I had forgotten my friends? Jyuera,my Jyuera-not really mine but so beautiful with almond eyes with orange amber eyes,small nose,red inviting lips,long brown and blond hair, light brown skin and a hypnotic touch with her red and green clothes.
Henry with blond hair rooted with black from another dimension in tight blue and black fighting clothes with a striking look with pale skin and a wide knowing smile. Then there was Reane,with a violet shirt and black pants, an unforgiving past concealed by his dark eyeliner and though injured-he always keeps a smile on his face.
Then I look up into the sky and I remember where i am and I how I feel so far down and how I am fighting the very temptation to sleep and yet do nothing. The danger is close i remember, the ground is shaking nicely like an angelic herd is about to come and take all my worries and all my humanity away. I feel happy and then I look up at the sky and remember again,up above is a very green and blue designed helicopter  and there as if to make up for every mistake he had made in his very life was Reane dangling off a ladder descending downward almost near me, I am too weak to grab it. I feel tangle-ly when i reach out and I almost black out. "up-UP!" Henry shouts over the intercom as almost struggling to maintain the height of the vechile and Reane shouts out my name-I think it's my name and then I feel light hit my back and make me dizzy with reality. I am still to weak to reach but not to weak to turn and she my savior.Charging out of the evergreen forest with an orange streak that is her on a white confident and serious horse is my Jyuera. She with her beauty, she with her might rushes in and calls my name and helps me aboard the horse. I turn as i hug her for not safety but love are tons and tons of girls with beauty that is more than angelic. Then have sliver tinted hair and celestial tinted skin with all sorts of skin tones. They look happy and I'm sad to to see them go as Jyuera and me sped off into the other direction of the evergreen with the helicopter following.
The woman look sad as if they have lost a friend or relative but I smile clutching my Jyuera,she loves me and I love her-nothing is ever going to change that. I would prefer one Jyuera over all these girls and fine ladies off the evergreen woods with their colorful sleeveless,legless ornate pieces of clothing and lovely barefoot-bare appearance. These are the good signs of a bright future-I know it-In my gut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators