Vona Asks: Future State of Society and Sanity

Me:hello,would you mind me asking some questions?
Aquestioning- Sure go ahead
Me: What do you think the future state of Sanity and society are?
 Aquestioning- xD Maybe you should ask someone else that,I'm a little tired right now and not in my right mind
Me: we don't need people in their right minds
Aquestioning- Haha who's we?
 Me:oh me-a person called vona/carlie and this boy called Jack
Aquestioning- Well, what do you mean by Sanity and society?
Me: I mean how will people be in the future...basically
 Aquestioning-
People of the world or of a specific place? Because if you mean the world, then this conversation can go on for hours lol
Me: okay, I really mean in the United States,a generalization really was really what I was asking for
 Aquestioning-Ah, well I tend to view things like this in a cycle. A sort of revolution, in terms-sorry for all the questions btw xD- there comes a time when we'll start reverting back to the cavemen that our ancestors were. And it will most likely happen quickly and unexpectedly.

Does that answer it at all?


Me:good  



 
 
 
 This was an interview by me, Vona in my Vonaness asking an aspiring writer from a writer social media site
what they thought of the future of the human race and basically "future state of sanity and society" is a fancy way of saying," what the fuck are your descedants going to be like? Can the human race survive? Or will it collaspe on itself?" Just a thought-check out http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile.php?u=26668 for more Aquestioning! That's all the post, bye!
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators