TEEN BUZZ 8*


We are at a pinnacle where a single company can take over all of media-I won't name names-but comics and tv shows are becoming increasingly stupid and repetitive. Comics and tv shows have only been around from 100 years, people only realize that stuff we have today is relatively new.
So it is time for change-comics that are developed by one person and one person only. I introduce my line of comic books Teenhood Unlimited.
 Hey-yeah,a lot of people have stopped viewing this blog, this is the lowest it has ever been.
But there is some good news to come of this-I have uploaded some of the posters...
 GOOD NEWS.
Just see what you like and me and my associates will becoming back with an upgrade to this website-so very special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators