TEEN BUZZ 4

*I really am starting to worry-"This Summer "might only end up being 25 posters long-
I have other projects I am working on and 25 is a good number that I am able to manage there.
I won't stop until they'll all be done-but I really am starting to worry they won't be done by my 18th
birthday-I'll keep the faith-there is always a really complicated way in this situation.
*Next-I am revealing a character called Jack Meva, he is like a universe traveler
and the first story I will post on here will be both in written form and then in graphic form.
*Next, did I ever mention what the 87 posters have on them? They have a lot of  subjects dealing with how the universe really is and Jack Meva is introduced in them. They are like a comic book serial on one page-I think I typed that here,before and some even include lyrics-exclusive ones created then and there.
By the way-all the drafts of the 87 posters are finished, it'll just take some time to actually make them.
I will succeed-but I need your help to cheer me on!
* On the last note- cheer me on! I need help-motivational help because I am so tried, even though I stand for stopping the unseen horror in this country and other countries-powerless kids  become powerless adults-I am so very tried, I barely survived high school. So do me a favor-tell your friends about this blog-about this one comic book artist who couldn't so that he could become the one comic book artist that could do it all by himself with help from people, actually not by himself. So cheer me on, for the sake of good cheery creative things! Though I'm sure no one else can produce my same stories and artwork-the way, I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators