Now I'm back with purpose.

In the early days-I was just a placeholder for an actual writer to come along.
You seen stories I have written, I have written none-Talen Han composed much of my poems
back in that poem war. Telling the truth is exhausting! I am addicted to lying,really-I am.
So I will only not lie and tell you that I'm back with a purpose to blog what I really want to blog.
Girls. Yes-them. Angelic beings, but not the nude type but the cute type.
And I will type up a story up for each of them. I also need a new name-any suggestions.
If anyone is willing to-send me some pics-or I'll just browse the internet and hope not to get distracted.
Goodbye.

Comments

  1. so you back with a purpose?! Hey, I got a beautiful idea-I post an idea and we talk about it in comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful idea-you got a new name for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about BONER? OR HORNY? OR CREEP?
      Just kidding-I think you sound like a Garth.

      Delete
  3. hmm-sexy-I think Garth and Elizabeth for my girlfriend! Just kidding.
    I think Garth the Conqueror!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War between creators