Its Vona!!!!

HELLO GUYS!
My name is Vona Flowera-actually Carlie but you don't need to know all about that.
I will be taking over this blog for a while-so its VONA'S TAKEOVER!
Yes!Yes-Yes!
So we will be discussing here-this week
1. If our world was like the comic books...
2.Dimensional Traveling and a clean technology
3. Secrets to good dreaming.
4. Designer Guns of the Future
5. Fantasies of the Future
6.Future Society of Romantic Vistas
7.Future State of Sanity and Society
8.Our World Revised
9.Mega Rant
10.Blood is my attorney
I feel that a change of power may be hard for some people-but that other guy, has decided to take a long extended break to focus on something else, we'll that is what he has told me...oh well.
Anyway, I'll try to continue some of the same practices-like lyrics and the other functions of this blog-a sell of some sort? Yeah-the other dude said he would try to complete his other 54 posters before posting the ones, he has already done.
I was thinking-I would make some posters a week about the topics covered here.
So yeah-its me-Carlie Wilkins, a 21 year old writer and I'm going to take over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators