MY STORY 2

So I was there-burning in heart
break condition worsening-
I choose her-the Good Girl again
I choose her-the Good Girl again
and through the summer I prayed
this was it-it was never it!

The wait never met a good end-
I was heartbroken-crying again
she did the same thing again
and I'm so torn!!!!!!!!

WHO IN THE FUCK
CAN REPAIR THE TORN?
I AM TORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck you so I can fuck myself.

I didn't learn to heal again-I forgot myself
It all became a mess-I got older-
a 17 year old in a 14 year old body
got some lookers but what's the point
when you are too broken to talk.

A knight to a healer of self-I am back
again in only one year and some days.

I learned to be considerate-everyone can't think like me
the only way to control your life is by
following your heart-not making faulty plans
due to a lame vision of life. If you got a dream
you got to inspire-and through power,planning and might
-discipline you will get to your dream to become reality.
You got to become your total you
by believing in you....

I keep chasing after her-that girl I saw that day.
DAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators