THINKING...

This is the things I did last year
and I ponder about it here
The things I did last year
recorded here
recorded here!

I stole a computer, one that was laying with the rest
five or six times then gave up
and then revolutionized my stories, my stories
and started a revolution of rhyme.
So this why I write a poem this time to say the things I did last year.
Don't do them the same as I did before.Or, or-its possible to do them the same way if I was the same  person I was last year but I'm better now, now,now,now.

Went through a storm-started by a failed greeting that ended yesterday
in the mirror where I talked myself out so I can ask an angel would she led me her name.
For I been hiding in drunken despair in shame since I made a failed greeting so lame
so lame, so lame- I was beat by my own father, I was yelled at by sisters and was
and was forced to go back onto a girl and only cause her more pain-
and I can only ascertain I only survived in your name- in your name-
so I will ,I will succeed this year because the pain is gone.
I have been so gone for so long but now I am back, will you save me from going
back if I find the courage to stop avoiding magnificent you this year.

The stress is gone,the horror is gone because I know you will be for me-
When I got no one for me-and to end evil sins I believe I got to talk to you for
me! Not to be selfish but you are it for me this year because I failed to talk to you
the first part of the year, yesterday the day before that day-hey-hey loser that way.
But you are it, there is no else-I hope I can do it this year or there will be no more years.
No more years because there is no one else for me. That's what I'm thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators