Ledger Kane

Now let me explain to you people why I had to change my name.
My male parent guardian was stalking my other name Sick Phanthom,
Though I hate to part with that name, I do not want that person in my blog and business.
So since he doesn't know the name, he won't come bothering me about the name is a bad influence on me and links me to bad people and makes me a target to the secret service.
Now I am sure no one knows what a ledger is nor a Kane so they cannot tell me it is a bad influence on my character and health now with that said when I eclipse this teenage life and live in my own house with a family of my own that I will treat well and good with respect my name will become once again SICK PHANTHOM, nobody pushes me forward to a name or level I haven't reached because that type of crap hurts me and actually slows me down, I am not a social replicable! I will not tolernate this nonsense so don't get so comfy with this Ledger Kane name because I in tend to change it because it does not fit me at all!
And the man, the people who made me change my name when I didn't want to,will PAY!!!! DEARLY!!!
Nobody messes in my plans and gets away with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators