William Stalker

Back in the day, 2007-2011 me and this person now called Sick Phathom, I knew him as Talen Han used to write blogs together for leisure, now we are getting serious,so serious that I have come out of online writing retirement to fore fill the role as a partner writer! Though we are still going to need some help, so if you want to help us educate the populace about what could be the future of earth send in your email-then BAM!
Yeah, just BAM! You are a writer on here!
It is that simply,click and link and BAM! You are on here!
Though I over used "BAM!" you get the point-so help us out-the future is important even after we escaped this little Mayan theory. Also check out my new blog I dug out from the grave JAVONA, but I'll give you that link later...so help us out we are trying to educate the public of possible futures and decrease a  rising sense of hopeless-ness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators