weird things

1. The weird life I lived back then is affecting me now.
2. It was only some months ago but I still go toe stupid but  the same school where it all happened.
3. Now tell me how can a learning institution be stupid? Kinda ironic though- the students you would expect but not the teachers to be stupid.
4. Now tell me this is reality so freaking sick that the good guys(in that horrible wretched mini dimension they call NIMITZ after a freaking war general) are the ones that suffer pain and social/ academic defeats? Is it!
5.  I have fought these wars but now it is time for me to leave on that graduation date, not to become only a name but a lifestyle!
6. All evil things reach their ends and truth always conquers!
7. One last thing I will in peace and not be extinct!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators