BESEBO's Angry Comments

1.  Once people go to college the never return the same.
2. The worst day forever will be the day when I was made computer-less.
3. This world we live in is too free because people who narrowly escape death are made fun of by their families.
4. People harassing you to do what they want you to is just annoying and should be against the law after all this is the United States.
5.  I say those damn republicans tried to repeal a law 33 times and they need to get sense and stop wasting money cause not wasting money is their goal.
6. One day I was having an argument with a gay bitch and I said,"Gay people are making America bad!And Gay!" She turned around and asked her friends if America was going sour because of gay people and I was like" People don't decide if a thing is going bad or not, if they did the Great Depression wouldn't have happened, Bitch!" I didn't say that out loud cause it would have embarrassed the mental reject and you're not supposed to bother or bully MENTAL PEOPLE!
7. I don't know why we couldn't all be friends maybe its because of the demons or differences are all apart of life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators