HUSH


I please ask you...NO I DEMAND you to shh.
This girl with this dude in the next room will just not shh.
I just will not Hush cause I can't spend my holiday like this.

  Chorus
  Please you annoying lovers I have to put up with at this rather lame hotel,
  Just Hush and tell each other how much you love each other cause it just won't last.
  Noo- so just HUSH,HUSH,HUSH,HUSH- JUST HUSH!

Please I'm trying to sleep and not trying to think of love.
Of her who should be sleeping next to me
But you see sence she left I am just a ghost possibly be.
A ghost of a person I used to be.
   Chorus
I gave her everything and the love makin next door is making me yell!
Do you really want me to yell in my sleep for you? YELL IN MY SLEEP!
Not because I'm gangasta I'm downtrodden in sweet Misery. I do not
want to remember so you damn couple...HUSH!!!
   Chorus
Could you people just leave me alone, leave me alone...yeah..
Just leave me the explicit alone and HUSH so I can get to sleep.
Just HUSH I need to get much needed sleep...HUSHHHHh!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators