BEWARE OF CATS , Humans


Dear, Humans everywhere
Umm, where am I to start. Oh, yeah, Humans never get cats as pets; they are bad all of them.
Go with a dog for instance, dogs are much better pets. We are not lazy nor do we climb trees in order just get stuck up there. Cats are down out right evil, they may look cute but they are not.
For instance once I saw a human boy get scratched by a cat , just because he wanted to play with it.
To this day, that boy has scars along his arms , because of that cat. Just take my word for it, humans, cats are down out right evil don't make me elaborate on that subject. For your own safety , Humans, don't get cats for pets!
Thank you,
CHOU, the talking dog. Under Talen Han's account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators