1st edition of friday talks

William Stalker - Welcome to the first edition of Friday Talks. I’m your host but not gladly.
William Stalker- Now let’s introduce our guests; Chicken boy from Chicken boy , Al mischief from Rogue Destiny, Rok Descent from Black Magic and Rosa, Ruse master, from Palenius Tricks .
W.S- We will start with Chicken boy, um, welcome Chicken boy.
Chicken Boy- I am glad to be here finally.
W.S- Why? Finally.
Chicken Boy- I had to travel in one of those flying machines here, and it took very long. Along with somebody’s grandma complaining about my suit.
W.S - So you wear that chicken suit because you have the spirit of a chicken?
Chicken Boy - Its not that simple, on my planet, when you are born, instead of crying you make the sound of the animal spirit you have. As tradition, you get a suit and clothing representing the animal.
W.S- Very interesting, so you do not eat chicken?
Chicken Boy - Of course not, I am a herbivore, I would get sick if I ever ate meat.
W.S - So right now can you make the sound of a chicken?
Chicken Boy- No , I cannot.
W.S - So why did you come to Earth.
Chicken Boy- I came to stop my older brother, from turning everyone here into birds. That was until I saw the cruelty of people eating chickens. On my planet , chickens are gigantic, can fly and talk.
W.S -So did those chickens bully you.
Chicken Boy- Ha , ha ; no , they are very nice to spirits like me, they even gave me rides to various places. But never , ever mess with their eggs, I saw a wolf spirit get kicked so far they say he almost lost his spirit , when my brother and I took him to the medics.
William Stalker - So what is losing your spirit, and what is the relationship between you and your brother?
Chicken Boy- Do I have to explain everything , if you lose your spirit, you are dead. About my Brother , he used to be good, he is a rooster spirit, but when he became older he became too bad and radical for anyone: when he found out how chickens on Earth were being treated.
William Stalker - That’s all the time I have for to interview you, so you can sit back and relax.
Chicken Boy - Really?! And you mean to tell me other people are going to be here too!
William Stalker- After this break from our sponsors.

Spokesman- Try two new pies, when you go to pie circus. New pies like Sherbet Con Mocha and Delta whips when you go to Pie Circus, and Three Bear Cream pie ,Free, when you donate $5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators