Born into this Band

I was born into this band
I was meant to sing this song
I was meant to play along with you
all guys.

Many guys and girls, I have played with.
But no, none did I finally end up a life long with.
We all had to go our seperate ways after the youth phase
seemed to daze into the milky haze that make the dreamy gaze
of all the youth and their certain truth.

I was born into this band,
to another project another land
I lead a new life, but carry the same thread of that
time of our time.

I will always be of a murder brand, I will always
hoot and hoot, I will always be of romance, I will
give the strong indie vibes a chance, and I will go on
to give a hardcore dance.

Living amongst the world.
In a new position, I see life for what it truly is
here and there is no defense, no glory of this place
this is the land where I was born into many bands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators