Amazing Barrier

Modern era,
can't say I love you.
But those who are not like us
can say it easily and get appreciated.

What is this degradation of this human life?
This human love life! I never had, I've never
had a life that is full of love. Only heart breaking
rejection, toss and turn beds are burning
and my dreams are melting faster than that
which they can cool off.

What is this?!
Is this a hellish place!
If they can get it!
Why can't I!
The people must not be worth it at all.
They must not be at my level,
worst of the worst and never the best of the
best.

I have no love to give.
I have no love to give.
To afraid to give another care about
anyone else who is out there. This world
is cursed I know it. This world is cursed I know it!
There is an amazing barrier blocking me, constructed from my own sanity.
To protect me from all things vile and very much out of style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators