The Great Split, Glismer Cries,Couple 4

Oh why do I have to pick
someone who always dies.
I mean why do I have to pick some one
who turns to be ick and sick in the head,
they are sick in the head.
When in my head at first they are angels as well
but no, they are sick in the end.
Oh, angels, pretty, pretty angels and their halos
crumble down in a minute in a moment-
the dream breaks down.
And down it goes!
The dream breaks down.
Angels, angles to view such angels
who soon refract against the glass, the light to become
mini-devils, mini devils!
I cry!
I cry!
This couple exists only I ask why to send a message,
lovers die hard when they are criminals on a mission.
A daring, dirty mission.
Mission.
I cry.....deep inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators