BACON.

Just sitting dreaming of bacon,
that piggie-the cute piggie that
awoke from a nap to find its
cousin gone turned into bacon!
Its cousin gone and turned to bacon
he's on the run from that life now.
-Eraus

Nevva: So why did you write that Eraus?

Eraus: Because of life, my cousin Marty used to be a hacker and well he got caught. I was as well
a hacker as well. I run from that life now, I refuse to not get caught being a hacker at all or participate in it. What did you write, Nevva?

Bacon! The best thing
ever Bacon!
So good, better than sex!
Bacon, so good.

-Nevva

Eraus: I really didn't expect that, why did you write that?

Nevva: I wrote that, this because of well purposes! Bacon is good,so very good. Don't you know?

Eraus: Yep, I know that for a fact! But better than sex?

Nevva: I haven't even had sex so I would not know, I just felt like including that because anything is better than something as controversial as sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators