WOULD YOU EVER LIVE IN THE GROUND?

Jyuera and Jamie ran for a long time-they passed many house upon houses until they reached the golden gates-that were wide open to the country side,the very country path between the evergreen trees that lead to miles and miles more of evergreen trees. Their hearts where tried but they kept going on-until their town was no longer in sight.
"we did it!"Jamie and Jyuera spontaneously shout outward and tightly hugging onto one another they dance around in a very small circular pattern. They lock eyes and then kiss brilliantly-feeling all hot and tingly inside."help me!" yells a voice! The two turn shocked and see a man all dressed in a tight fitting black jumpsuit with hair that is black at the bottom and bleach blond at the very top. Jamie and Jyuera yell out as they see what is chasing the man-two wild fierce white furred bears with skull masks on!
"UMM!"Jamie shouts,"you got a plan-what does the book even say about this in the first place".
"RUN!"Jyuera shouts and they take off back towards the town. Jamie sighs stopping and Jyuera gasps like her heart has been crushed as the man runs past them,using his long legs," Jamie what are you doing?Going to..."
Jamie holds out his hands,"DO?"
Jamie's hands and eyes glow golden energy flowing from them," I am going to stop hiding!"
The bears screech-their eyes golden then the golden turns their pupils orange and they lay flat whimpering,pacified like puppies." we'll I'll be a goner!" the man in a black suit says" that was marvelous-you people in this dimension can do strange things"
Jyuera and Jamie turn and look at the man," this dimension?!"
"we'll my name is Danny-you can call me Henry as that would be the name of the person that would exist here as my dimensional duplicate!"the man says," can I come along-I sort of got separated from my team during some type of explosion from this planet that disturbed my time flow!"
"sure!" Jamie says and Jyuera nudges him to mean," are you really going to let a crazy man follow us-he could be telling the truth though!" Jamie smiles at Jyuera and Jyuera gives him a tried look.
Henry shrugs his shoulders and Jyuera questions," how long have you been stranded here?"
"I don't know-some days-feels like seconds but my suit is telling me telepathically take I've been here for 10,000 years-it's strange and I don't think it's messing up!" Henry says sadly," I really miss my wife and my friends-could two help me get back home?"
"Sure!" both Jamie and Jyuera chirp with no argument, the high life of traveling would be better than the low life in the starving town,where everything seemed forced even with the feel laws." let's go!" Henry shouts jumping upon a bear to the left that he was just running from. Jamie gets on the other bear next to Henry's and helps Jyuera up,"there you go my princess!"
Jyuera clutches onto him as they sped off into destiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators