Where is the Love! Dating show!YAY!

Here from the great land of Eubren, love of the free-
Is Milo!
And also here from the Republic of Fire in the Future Lands
is Meltrani! Would they make a great couple and better yet where would their responses show you where the Eiroquers are going?! Where is the Love!
First Question: Where would you like to go on your first date!?
Milo: To somewhere happy with  a lot of rainbows and wondrous folk!( makes googly eyes with hands clutched under face!)
Meltrani: Somewhere where my lights can be lit and then put out-I don't think this blond boy can do that.
Milo: You are so wrong-I don't see any lights!(smiles blissfully)
Okay!Guys-next question! What do you expect to do with the person you love?
Milo: Hmmm.. a little hugging-holding hands and kissing-maybe(smiling real cheerfully)
Meltrani: I would %&^* them.
Milo: oh my! some one call the censorship police(really shocked)
Okay! Okay! This is disastrous! Meltrani tell them about the area of Moira you live-your life in general!
Meltrani: We'll basically we want to take over old Eubren because it has a link-not to Aluri but to Earth!
Really?-I think that's all the time we have for this show-Where is the Love!
Milo: HEY! Not fair! I was promised love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators