SCIENCE IS JUST AN OPINION

My name is Jyuera. Just Jyuera-I remember when my mother said when she was alive, science is just an opinion."you can never know the whole truth about something unless you connect spiritually to it-feel it, not do it-not force it!But feel it-if scientists of the ancient days that believed in God linked the two together they could have done awesome things instead of die with their one point view-the human view" Yep, mother is always right-what if I just did what I was told and ignored all my feelings? I would have never met Jamie or know him like I do now-or wouldn't be where I am now!
The point is we are been forced into a golden building the natives called TAZ. We reach an arch way and both Jamie and Danny or rather Henry look distressed and look for a diversion.
One of the men that captured us is looking at me weird with saliva coming down his mouth.
"so when was the last time ya'll had a female!?" I say just going with the feels.
The men get distracted for a second, even the bulky one looks surprised as if remember something from a long time ago. Their pondering gives Jamie the chance to kick free and Danny/Henry to shoot with his blasters into the very ground we came from. Jamie grabs my hand and we run,"we are a team!" He says that somewhat victoriously like he really feels it.  There are yells outside and Danny/Henry shouts," don't look back-they are all goners-okay,they might got some broken bones but no missing organs and bloody what not!"
We run to a platform and Danny/Henry fingers his black wrist band and the platform clicks and starts to raise up into a hole that opens in the sky.
"OHH-OH!" the voice shouts," you made it!brilliant!" We turn our attention to the front and there is a chrome sliver like robotic man with even a large circular belly and it speaks with a warm soft voice.
"who are you!" Danny/Henry shouts in the lead.
" I am the almighty SCIENCE-the most forceful robot you'll ever meet!" the robot shouts sounding mechanical.
Jamie steps up sounding angry,"what do you want with us!"
" I don't want anything but to tell you-about your line-your destiny line" the robot croaks.
"You're the almighty science!" Danny/Henry shouts," and you talk about a destiny line!"
"IT'S IMPORTANT!-Children what do they call this planet?"the robot croaks as if revealing its hurt,it fatality, I almost feel sad.
"umm..." Jamie says.
"Umm....!" I say.
"what?" Danny/Henry is in shock,"-they don't have a name for this planet?!-isn't it earth?!" Danny/Henry turns around sad," this is a sad place!"
"SAD INDEED!PLEASE!LISTEN TO ME! THE EVIL ONES ARE COMING!!!!" the robot yells and then gasps.
" I'm listening," I say," they should have called you the most forceful robot we'll ever defeat!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators