Preview to my life 1- a summary.

I am the reincaranate

When I was born, I knew something was wrong. The plastic feel of the open containers they put babies in and then that later on were I wanted an icee so bad I screamed out in public. I knew the people I was born into a house where all wrong-the father was controlling-the mother and children basic slaves to his every foolish command.
I learned my true talent of art when my siblings where praised for art-spinning around,playing around-scraping my legs on things-it was all fun to live in a fake reality but  you got to wake up eventually. I remember when I went to school and started to grow, at first I was sad they were “leaving me here" but then I discovered it was freedom at last-I could make friends but as I got older, never that one good friend. Don’t get me wrong my early elementary years were the only ones true friends actually existed or something. I learned in those years the very basics as my art took of soaring-copying off cartoon tv shows hoping to one day have my own station. I also escaped the foolishness of my so called “my own people" and their hurtful culture in keeping a history that even belong to them-but wait-they decided to hang onto to pain,to become pain instead to become so much more than the pain-slaves to the pain. Then in 5th grade, I took it to the very next level, I started to write about three strangers from different  views of life coming together to save what is very vital to a child, his parents. Then I discovered what I had known from the beginning-I was not who I thought I was. The parents of mine where self centered, delusional, unseeing of the pain they caused everyone-it was always-is always about them.
And that one thing I searched for all these years-a love-an actual person to listen and respond to me like a good friend would, never came until my world had crashed down in a miserable pain in my very intestines where I was lead I could believe monsters would take care of me-but no, they only actually cared for their selves, they couldn’t emphasize-they took to destroying every joy they could find. First, It was the computer I had secretly used in my computer till my sister exposed it, next was the joy of writing they try to hamper but I wouldn’t have that! As my fake friends left, I went looking for real friends and all I end up was getting my reality shattered and my spirit broken by the very girl like a goddess who was supposed to revive me-give me new light-that friendship I longed for since birth.
Then I divulged into my mind to find who I was, I had lived many times more-been to many places you wouldn’t believe, been people who you wouldn’t imagine me being and through the tried and even more cruel onslaught of the last school year-I arrived tried but alive and being freed of mental hampers. I survived to find I am here for a certain good purpose-I know what those monsters were and are-simply things without any true feeling for anything but their selves, portals for me into this world only yet to be disposed. I am here to protect and to save this world from being something it is never supposed to be. Culture is going the wrong direction-people are going the direction of the devil, the very books meant a long while ago to serve God are being used to uplift the devil-man has forget its maker and has created an idol-science to be its God. I now know justice-justice is my bride-my pride, the thing that has been missing in me all this time. I am almost 18, these monsters I fear will try to kill me before my prime but I know I won’t die. God is real, religion and science are not-they are only snippets of a larger idea. Religion a small snippet of what God and the universe is supposed to be and science a snippet of what goes on everywhere.
Join with me in my uprising for justice, a resistance to a world that has never supposed to be-you wonder what you’re story is, come with me and the true reality of things and everything can be solved someday-if not one day. I am the reincarnate and you could all know the truth about you’re existence. I am the Reincarnate-we could all be reincarnates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators