I just concede-I can't hold it in any longer!

Hello, everybody-my name is Vona.
I am an inventor but yet I do not consider myself a scientist because I am so spirtual.
I only use the tools of math and science to create my inventions but some type of equation and some type of explanation cannot explain the human soul. I said it! No one-no scientist-nobody from that field of life even tries to explain the human soul-when I realized this, I soon discovered science is just a joke to make us think we can control things! When in fact, there are some things you do not need to control, do not need to find out but we live in a universe where we are free to discover, free to feel, touch and etc. So make the decision with me! You have had enough of these people with their expensive educations acting as if they are mini little gods to save humanity-enough with science-enough with religion.
Science and religion usually fight against each other and did you know? I'm pretty sure most scientists have some type of religion, just so they can fit in society and even if they believe in God they don't go to God for answers but only theirselves.
I would like to say about the truth of where we live and what we really are all. There was a time when God left our purpose out in the open-for us to debate-but this is the turning point of everything and everything that ever will be! The truth has been given down to many people in this world now, it is only a matter of type where it catches fire and light ensues a divide in the world-between believers and non-believers, good and bad. Next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators