I concede! I just handle it anymore!

 Let me start at the beginning of my journey. I was the normal science olaf-with my previous inventions I don't have legal rights to discuss on this blog. It was when I was having C-section surgery did I realize how big things actually are! Or rather it was revealed to me-in that time period where my life was in risk as well was my child's very life.
The true nature of everything is this.
There once was a like a placeholder/container for everything that ever was to be-until some things got out and started everything. We call that placeholder/container the existence. Some would equate the event that started everything-the big bang, well above is the very reason for the big bang. Some things that weren't supposed to get out-got out.  Now, people can say-you can't explain God-I say, not when God purposely explains himself. Ever wonder the mystery of why no one can see God? We'll it is easy as this-we live in side of God. In fact, it is a common phrase-we all create the body of God or we are the body of God.
Now what may be un-thought of is that we are only in one version of God. You know like all the feelings you have-in each one,reveals a different variant of you-well God is like that. There are many variants of God but in fact really just one entity like God.
Now let me get more specific to our realm of existence!
When all that could ever exist was released(our existence started). God all made us all-some long before Earth or anything celestial started to form(or for fill their existence). We are not all variants of each other-we are all different but with one purpose-to help God build a world where we can live together with him. The very point of God is that we have free will-the ability to help him for fill his goal of living together with us.
Imagine being by yourself surrounded by beings who are really just yourself-that is what it could be like for  God. Hence the reason for creating beings that do not know everything, do not last forever(only here on Earth) but have the same need as God does-to be with others.
Everyone on Earth is so mis-educated- everyone thinks our humanely bodies are what we appear in the world we came from. That is not true-what really runs us is a spirit and if time itself didn't exist-this world we live in couldn't exist. Yes-time didn't always exist-it is rather a creation like many things created by God to help propel us to a new world where we can live with God.
Spirits are timeless beings-we can't die, though we can cease to exist.
These bodies we inhabit are only meant for God's goal, a very world where we can live with him and bodies are very time full creations. There is a reason why babies cry-because deep inside we know this isn't meant.
Let me get to my actual part of my message and my associates will really elaborate.
We all don't exist in the same space-every soul doesn't go to the same space as another would.
In science fiction there are things called parallel dimensions-there actually only exist 25 for a very memorial reason-that I am not given permission to speak about. I live in one of these 25 dimensions, it is not the same as yours.I am not typing these words but rather thinking these words-choose not to believe me or not but I am just the female version of  this guy who calls him Sick Phanthom who has a mental connection with him-so he can write this. This is my only way of speech to this place-so alien to mine.
The time for true belief is no upon us, not this social obedience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators