Hello guys.

As I am tried of trying to connect with my parallel version,she has stopped talking to me-not even as vocal as she used to be-I am forced to not write for her because her line has gone cold, especially after that last post-I know she is working hard on something scientific. Anyways-I will be more relaxed because I now live in a more relaxed place-I have discovered, you never write for money or any other person but to tell a story-I am going to tell my story rather stories not for any purpose but to tell a story. I will not burden my talent with the hardships of my own life and neither should anybody else. Never again can anyone,anything,any logic,any system and anything! Stop me from writing on this blog, I will be committed, I will never surrender again-I will write to day I die-no matter what hardship I have to endure. Give me bullshit-you'll get blood back.
Wow-that was a violent tone and to tone it down a bit, I will never continue anything that was forced,really not ever needed-I will focus to get what i need done.Jack Meva and the Eiroquers are cancelled definitely.
Hello guys, that is it-good day and enjoy your lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators