Future Society of Tree Mongers

So yeah! My name is Danny! And I about having the time of my life riding on the backs of one of these two large white haired bears, did I mention I'm riding with two runaways from another dimension where Earth has been reformed. Yeah,it's a lot but I wasn't going to tell these residents, no I really was never going to tell them that! No. Anyways we ride for hours and only stop so that these bears can eat-they literally just eat trees. These bears are weird, am I right? They have some type of wooly mammoth skulls latched on their very faces-they don't eat meat yet they chased me into meeting these two-I really do miss my family and friends,especially Narana. But I'm getting off of point and then basically after those teens hug and kiss-we head to a rest stop that they locate off a map on some type of communication deceive. Get this-I know I have only summarized this whole event because thinking about it all with all its details would take too long,way too long to process-even for me-seeming as if this reality is a hyper one. Anyways.The city we come upon is like a large wooden tree house type model design. The tall buildings have plants all over them, that are flowering plants,really colorful and really beautiful looking-sexy structures. As we get closer we see no guards, just two broken skull masks and then past a stone arch way are children playing and they turn and run away. The houses remind me of Island Hope of my dimension, red stone  bricks ,wooden frames, circular white nipple tops-all romantic and amusing. The houses are bushed with flowers and I see now that plants that produce fruit and vegetables cover tall buildings except one-a golden one,most possibly the capital.
"stop!!!" shouts a loud boisterous voice!
"woah!"Jamie shouts and a spear hits their bear in its center side and it topples over in brutal agony also dashing the lovers off , to roll in each others arms,cute right? I wave my hands and see that a mix of tribal bare like people with sharp spears and others in white armor have joined around us. "I surrender!" I shout.
"you surrender!" shouts a fat faced man with a definite temper!
I smile brightly and then they notice my gun and I look," HEY! I'm not going to kill you or..." I am forced to jump before a spear impales me."
" capture them and take them to our new leader!"the fat faced man solemnly yells.
" yes sir!" the men chant! They come and grab us and start to drag us along and the sun faced gun smiles," oh-and if its okay-let's keep this one to kill!"
DAMMIT! My situation just got a whole bit worse but these dummies just didn't confiscate my open gun-the ploy one-or any one of my other weapons,it's about to get dirty in here!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators