TEEN BUZZ 6

Alright basically I have been forced out of not writing on here because Vona Flowera messaged me and said she had to take care of her sick son.
So Vona's takeover is basically over and I'm back.
Never looking for help again, something always happens to them.
But there is good news-I going to start setting up shop at zazzle for the 87 posters.
They will be called"THIS SUMMER-PENCIL ONLY!" and pencil only because I will not ink all of them-because each one is unique and I don't have the proper supplies to color them in the right way that wouldn't be in a rush. I just didn't want it to come out like a big mess-the worst thing would be to use my limited supplies except a pencil.
Though I will develop some tee shirts from the posters.
YAY! For me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators