TEEN BUZZ 5

We'll I was today supposed to post the stuff me and Sick Phanthom worked on together but there are some difficulties and yeah-it will have to wait for another time,when this crap will work! Like how hard is it for a fucking camera to upload artwork with my writing on it! Excuse me-a little of rage had to be let out-let's get on with the updates.
* So I was contacted by the former writer of this blog about the progression of his work and well-its going to take a while.That kid is simply trying to do too much stuff-he needs to calm down and get back on here quickly-I really don't like blogging,which is why I don't have my own personal blog. Anyway, he says he is trying to make the 87 posters better and do some drafting for some comic books, I guess?!
*Next-ly, I'm  not sure all this is going to work-I'm kinda in a summer college program but it is un-important,really-I think this place needs a more committed writer-you know with high christian beliefs. 
* As of last-camera's suck-I really don't feel like writing today-but I already have.
Bad news-yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators