Jacket story

 

  • Narrator: There are two girls waiting out in the cold for their boyfriends to pick them up.
  • Kelly: It is so cold out here.
  • Samantha: I wish they would hurry the hell up.
  • Kelly: But they are so awesome.
  • Samantha: Awesomely stupid,remember that time they fell head first off of Mason's bed.
  • Kelly: Yeah they were like we wanna be hardcore!
  • Narrator: At that moment in time a beggar come up to them and says...
  • Beggar: Give me y'all jackets or I'll beat you to dust.
  • Narrator: At that moment Samantha screams and Kelly punches the beggar in his face knocking him down the ground.
  • Beggar: Oh my lucky charms!
  • Narrator: Right then and there a car rolls up and hits the beggar.
  • Kelly: That was freaky, indeed.
  • Samantha: Really freaky why did you punch him?
  • Kelly: I was kinda of tried of giving him our jackets.
  • Narrator: The girls get in the car and the beggar is left on the side of the road, barely alive.
  • Please care for the homeless by going to GIVETHEHOMELESSWHATTHEYNEED.COM
  • The End.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators