JACK MEVA AND THE HELLISH WATERS OF HELL(ongoing!)

You know when a day is special when you are facing a weird structure of electricity that used to be someone's wife rather a non native to a planet oddly similar to Earth. Hello, my name is...
"Jack Meva"shouts a  fellow clad in black armor torso up and plad black jeans with black boots with skull signatures. My friend, Cravin from the Xalatiper Realm turns around and through his metal mask with two long horns appears to be smiling," is this fun or what? A man's wife turns out to be the Delector?"
Just as he says that a long tentacle reaches out and strikes him chest on. I dodge viciously to the left onto a rather expensive rug  and my friend is rather laughing hardly, I wonder what it means to never die.
You see people from the Xalatiper Realm cannot die at all...I mean at all, there was a time when I cut off a rather vicious looking ogre's head off and it grew back-instantly like nothing had happened!
Anyways I actually staring at this thing which looks like a glowing hot blue synapse and it seems to be smiling, right? Wrong, this lady is dead unless she comes from that rather strange realm I am speaking of
cause right now my friend's armor is sparking like hell.
I almost gasp when the woman's poor husband followed by her foster son and his girlfriend come back in the front door, when I guided them out( like what do you people not understand!You do not freaking come back in area where a vicious energy based being can fry you straight alive!) so they wouldn't be killed.
The man looks pale in his white collar green vest get up and is trembling at the sight of his wife's human shell
which looks like a volcanic red spark lighted shattered open statue.
"Buddy," Cravin shouts and pulls away unexpected,"This son of a gun is loaded-stop looking and do something-if I attack-this planet will go up in flames!"
"umm...something?"I shout,"like what? It has to be getting the energy from somewhere?! Wait I got it!"
The synapse thing I rather not call Delector -some other word I will not use here smiles and the light coming from inside is blinding.
I run and jump into a crystal vase on a brown stand and the beast roars horrible like never before and I feel white. No-I really mean white light explodes just as I hit the vase-just as I thought-I broke the Delector's source to energy. I think I am knocked out but I feel someone pick me up-then I wonder.
Being a protector is a lonely existence, I will not use life-because if I was to say life I would have had about 6 anyway. I mean you never have time to stay with anyone-there is a certain uncle of mine who stays in the form of  a black suited kid sometimes in a rusty colored suit who has many wives. I do not know how he does it,it- I mean,stay in contact with them all the time but he is in trouble with the angels for spending alot of time with his 16 wives individually. My point is- I am 140 years old and I miss love-I miss having a wife, that type of romantic love like stuff.
I sigh as I wake up, rather light floods in and I'm not outside of the house in a parking lot, I'm in a large expanse of light and I realize I pretty face with almond eyes is staring at me. Before I start having feelings that would get me banished from existence I ask or croak," Are you an angel-and is that planet dead?"
The face smiles and drops me and I land on a cloud and the feminine figure that is quite endowed floats by and up into a white chair and seeming changes into a girl with black red hair with a mischievous smile and hair covering her left eye and wearing a red dress with black lace stockings sitting comfortably crosslegged.
" do you think I look sexy?" she smiles and I start to remember who she is .
" no-maybe-why?"I say and I notice something is familiar-she is wearing a wedding ring. I'm like,"oh no"
I cover my face,"You are my old wife Melissa aren't you?"
The girl just smirks as only bringing up the subject to bother me," you're friends are okay-the Delector is dead-your friend Cravin transported all the humans laundians off that very block with his unlimited energy-he has a very cute armor now!" The girl seems to blush and then seems not to control herself and jumps down onto the cloud and kisses me brutally. I don't struggle, I kiss back and then she pulls back and brushes herself off.
"hello!" she smiles crossing her hands in front and then behind in a girlish manner.
"so how did they get you into this?" I say.
"An angel called Strat contacted me in one of my last days alive-I accepted his offer!" She smiles and I shiver,I was 70 when my old high school crush Strarah came back young as ever she was when she was in high school, and recruited me as a protector. I really can't imagine my wife-my friend from highschool on her death bed receiving a job from that cocky angel Strat who promised he make me angry and thought it was funny. The thing about is angels is that they get too full of their selves-especially that one, you know.
Anyway, I clutch onto her arms and moved in and kissed her affectionately, it was weird because I looked like a different teen and I very much could be her boyfriend.
I pull away," what was the job?"
She smiles,"oh Jack Maconlohand -rather Jack Meva now-I am a messenger!"
I notice this can't be good because I have just been pulled out of my timeline into an important space called a pocket dimension to receive some dire news.
"Jack," she smiles,"Marmon, the sea of hell is overflowing-I think the Devil err Satan is melting the Hard Ice of hell-the mermaids good and bad are going to attack-across all existence as the mermaids in hell appear in waters across existence".
I nearly puke but I hold it in,"grand water-I hate swimming!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2
 "so Melissa" I pull away and start to feel a fuzzy feeling coming over me," will I ever see you again?!"
The girl crosses her hands on center bottom of her dress," probably no-I am only the messenger for this sector of the universe" I really do want to reach for one more kiss and then I realize I am just being selfish-just for myself-I'm not really in love. The static and the burning sensation really is starting to get worse and I back up-have I really died? " oh-I'll see you later!" I step back and Melissa looks puzzled and then suddenly seems to remember something. "Wait! You are going to need this for the demon mermaids!" Melissa says and her lips literally glow red and the horrible feeling stops for a while as she reaches in and kisses me on the edge of the cloud-I feel something pulse into me and I back up when the kiss ends and maybe I am a dead-cause the pain is too great too fight but I fall off the cloud and the light comes.
" Maybe he reformed elsewhere and he's at Thundra Sixacimaxa  with the Angels just resting!" the voice of Cravin shouts. "
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators