Different People.

We are memories of what we used to be.
I'm just a memory of a killer.
You are never a memory of a princess-you
are a princess still.

I wake, you wake-I am free, you are free-
this is the way-this is the way, it was....
It was...meant to be!
You are the way-I was meant to be.
Now immortal we live in harmony!
We are different people!
Different people-oo!

We can come together-escape those people
we were born to! we can escape-their dream
scrape away and make a grand get away.
We will escape and love finally.
But the sea  just won't let us be.

Different people...
We are lost at sea-just different people
I am so happy you are shipwrecked with me-
so far from society. So forget your girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators