Dear Jack Meva 1.

Sally:Dear, Jack Meva are you immortal?
Jack Meva: I don't think that's the question to ask, are you a person that can die and die again?
Immortality doesn't exist-not unless you are actually part of the fabric of the universe.
so no- I have died for 4 times,so I'm not immortal.
Sally: I watch your reality from my viewing screen-seems like you have fun being a protector with all
your friends and such. Friends that are like you and still do not die as much as you and that looker girl,
Strarah?
Jack Meva: Really-I don't think you are a fan girl at all of my magnificence-kidding-adventures. Your real name is not even Sally, is it?! Come on-give the gold!
Sally: My name is not even close to Sally-I just thought as a group of red headed mermaids based on your reality-Sally is the perfect name to call us. Sally's wonderful right? Sexy,ehh?!
Jack Meva: Yeah-yeah but I already got the love thing covered with Strarah! Sally's a good thing -er name for a group of red headed mermaids in another dimension-I don't know.
Sally: By the way Meva, we are paying a hell of a visit! You know earth and the other earth-ish planets in your reality-we are coming there for the males!
Jack Meva: Sally, it-that sounds like a date.
Sally: I hope you are read for hell to be washed down-because that's the steamy hell-your females will go!

NARRATOR:  Join us next time when we find out the true name of these beings who label their selves as Sally in the Water Doors of HELL. Root for Jack Meva also-next interview isn't so pretty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators