College Life.

Somewhere in somewhere land lives a ponderous beach that I stumbled to cross on by.
I was so happy but I couldn’t yell or cry.
When the day was dying I saw an angel crying, she was sad to say a final goodbye to a fabulous day and a fabulous life.

Chorus-
When the day was dying, I saw an angel crying cause when the day is over and done, she would have to hitch a train ride and run to a new life, a college life!

Cause when the day ended she would have to start a new life, a college life!
I could only say you can’t stay in yesterday and it was probably time for her too move on.
She stared at me blankly as if I stood their nakedly. I stared at her life she was my wife and imagined taking her dress off with a knife.

Chorus-
When the day was dying, I saw an angel crying cause when the day is over and done, she would have to hitch a train ride and run to a new life, a college life!

Like as if we had all the time in the entire universe, we sat on the beach and watched a cloud man shoot his gun. Rather than hitch off into the concrete wilderness, we stayed and watched the velvet sun flee.
We watched as the stars fill the skies with glee.

Chorus-
When the day was dying, I saw an angel crying cause when the day is over and done, she would have to hitch a train ride and run to a new life, a college life!

Too bad we couldn’t spend entirety this way…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators